As a resident or visitor of our watershed, you can also help our local and global biodiversity!
Our current programs and resources are listed next to this box.
Below is a list of links you can follow to make a difference.
Sign up for our newsletter, events and volunteer lists to stay in the loop about opportunities to lend a hand, or donate to our efforts.
If you still have questions, contact us to learn more about how you can help.
Our active programs
– Observe and document the nature around you and contribute to citizen science
– Care for a more natural yard where your plants can establish deeper roots that help prevent stormwater runoff, and early blooms support essential pollinator populations.
Painted Lady, Joe-Pye Weed
Vanessa cardui, Eutrochium maculatum
Other links and ideas
– Ask your elected officials for meaningful action towards climate change and pollution control in your jurisdiction
– Grow the right species of plants, as native as possible, where they fit best
– Protect riparian zones around waterways by maintaining the provincially regulated 30m buffer zone.
– Spread the word among your neighbours, coworkers, family, and friends.